End Of An Era

By Gregory Low - November 26, 2014

Schooling life is over, for good.

Apparently it's been 11 years and I didn't even notice it. Time flies.

There weren't many great things that came in these 11 years, neither a lot of bad things, but it was a joyful ride.

Moving on from here, I'm happy to be able to meet amazing people and good teachers, although most of them are horrible in their own ways, and also making memories, like the time last year when I decided to learn Muay Thai for a day and got choked till I couldn't breathe.

Or that time when it was Moral and one of the least favorite teacher in my school was teaching me, then this super hot girl entered the class and the teacher told us that the girl was her daughter. Shut up ! Impossible !!

I'm not entirely sure on what to do right after this, although I'm very stoked for college, of course the fears of a freshman is still there, fingers crossed college isn't as horrible as I could ever imagine !

There are some people who I'm close with from high school and I can bet we'll be in touch for the years to come, maybe even decades....that'll be cool !

There are some which I really wish I could make friends with them, but I guess we're both in the friendzone and can't communicate with each other....so that's a loss.

I guess high school really is fun.....I'm glad I lived through it. Those were good times.

Next chapter : College 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments