Changes

By Gregory Low - November 17, 2014

Hey guys,

I'm not gonna take too much of your time, but I'm just going to highlight the changes that will come as soon as my SPM ends, which is November 25th.

First off there will be a new layout for my Blog as this one isn't as interesting as when I first got it.

Then I'll be making music as a small hobby for a while, which will be uploaded to my YouTube channel which is halfway to a million views....


The channel is inactive at the moment, but once SPM is over I'll start posting something up and hopefully get some cash in the meanwhile.

I will also attempt to make a good Blog series about my time in Melbourne when I get there. If I'm good at holding the camera properly and it's angled to my face, I'll make a few videos. Might be very crappy though, as I'm inexperienced in editing videos.

I will also be making drastic changes to ALL of my current social websites that I have, so that people can start following me on my updates better, if anyone is even interested . *dramatic sad music*

One's that I'm currently actively tweaking :


There will be more to come, but for those you'll have to wait. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments