Dota 2

By Gregory Low - September 08, 2013

Hey guys,

You might be wondering "is this post about Dota 2?" The answer is practically nope.

I just so happened to be in Subang Parade yesterday for my grandmother's 83 birthday celebration. Happy birthday grandma. Moving on - ξ(⌒.⌒)/ξ I saw a Dota 2 convention on the ground floor so I decided to check it out.

Yesterday wasn't much because it was more of people gaming with the MSI gaming laptop - and there were like eight of them. That's like 64K bucks in total!!! (Just estimating)

But today was different because there were cosplay girls ( Asian girls in anime costumes) and they looked darn gorgeous! I can bet many people were thinking negative about her, because I know I was (hehehehehe)

Anyways I managed to get lots of brochures for myself and some of my friends as well. I bought 3 new movies today - The Gods Must Be Crazy 2 , Zathura and Megashark vs Crocosaurus - which is really a bad choice of a movie!

Currently dreaming of the cosplay girl so I don't have much to type in here. Sorry.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments