Double Vision.

By Gregory Low - September 15, 2013

Hey guys!

It's been a really long and busy week so I've not been posting as much as I wanted to. So sorry bout that.

I'm gonna start off with the week being progressively boring, brutal and idiotic. It's basically from the awful fact that exams is in three weeks time.

Besides that, well.....brutal because my mum and I are like cats and dogs, but scarier. It's like a T-Rex vs a normal guy with a bazooka with infinite ammunition. She can't seem to stop telling me that I'm sweaty, smelly or whatsoever even though I'm not. Idiot, why don't you shut your mouth before I start doing some critical damage to your soul.

A cooler thing that happened is, I'm finally back to cell group! Also, I bought new spectacles for myself, technically the frame. I also bought a new Web cam, external hard drive and many new fantastic movies, and one anime after a long time.

Let's just put this straight, there's no nudity in anime shows, except for the Internet. Okay - I can admit that you do see a bit of nudity, as indicated by v necks or breasts and other fantasy imagination a character might or would have, similar to a delusion. Other than that, there really isn't any nudity in anime, so calm the f*** down mum! ( The breasts just meant cleavage not the whole thing 100% !!!!)

My latest YouTube video managed to reach around 500 views in just one week making it my fastest video to get half a thousand views. My Nickelback video took around a month or 3 to get a thousand views, currently at 4.7 K.

I think my 2013 has been very awesome, yet dumb in many ways. It just ended a bit too fast!!!!!

Until next time, take care guys.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments