Sixth Sense

By Gregory Low - September 29, 2013

Hey guys,

No, this isn't about ghosts sorry......hey keep reading!

Today wasn't the greatest and also wasn't the worst. I managed to head to the gym and I managed to go 6.5 on the treadmill which is a real achievement. I feel like my stamina increased by 10% which is fantastic.

But, the main reason why I'm writing this [ or typing ] is because of some conflict with my parents.

I'm currently living with my dad, and there's no school tomorrow. Sweet! So my mum just called up and I told her that there wasn't any school for me [ class ] tomorrow. Including Wednesday and Thursday, which is the only two days that I have tuition as well.

My mum wants me to go back home on Tuesday night so she could fetch me to tuition on Wednesday and Thursday, which doesn't actually make any sense. Technically, why? I'm gonna have to carry 70% or even more of my luggage back home just to head to tuition, and then bring it back at night!

That doesn't even make any sense. My dad's working so I have to get another person to drive me to tuition and my mum hates that person for some reason. I mean come on, you hate all my friends then my dads, and we're supposed to love yours?

I'm gonna try to settle things down rationally and not stir up any more dumb arguments, but really, use a little logic and figure out the problem! [ Tomorrow ]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments