El Macho

By Gregory Low - September 07, 2013

Hello,

I've been busy "stu(dying)" these days so I couldn't actually blog as I would love to. Honestly, im so out of schedule here as I'm supposed to be posting "daily".

This week's been hectic, lots of work to do in school - stress is killing me. It's pretty sweet to be back to cell group after 4-5 months, since I've been busy with life. I really missed you guys ♥!

I just reached 10, 000 views in total on YouTube after 2 years which is crazy! I guess the Nickelback video is the main video that contributed to my hit. I made a video thanking everyone for taking their time to watch my nonsense. I'm using my phone, so unfortunately I can't actually link the video easily.

I discovered more YouTubers this past week and I'll feature Tyler Oakley in here. Honestly I was like "what on earth is going on with him?!" - when I was watching JackGap's video featuring Tyler. I did a bit of stalking and realised that he's gay......wow!

Somehow his gay attitude actually got my attention, not that I'm gay but he seems humorous. I even added him on my Twitter bio - What is wrong with me?!

Earlier this afternoon I watched Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows part 1 and 2, which was  real disappointment. I mean, more script than action --like WAY more? No no no! The only thing that kept me from falling asleep would be Emma Watson and her gorgeousness. Dem *******....O.o

My dad promised me that he could get me a new laptop without question, hectic awesome!I will just be patient and await for the laptop to arrive as soon as possible. Until then, bye

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments