Corona

By Gregory Low - September 28, 2013

Hey guys,

I'm finally back after days of delaying some new feedback, or updates? Anyhow, how's everyone feeling today?

First off, I've been seriously busy with loads of things to be taken care of - starting with the thing we all hate, exams. Yup, end year.

Other than that, I've managed to add a little something on my birthday present list....wait for it - a freaking laptop. ( Don't come robbing me, I'm very poor )

Secondly, it's almost the end of the year, where did 2013 go?!

Of course, everyone's going crazy over the new things Apple's been releasing recently. Although I'm on Android, it's darn awesome that I managed to get iOS7, and it's real! Oh and I kinda need help on my BlackBerry Messenger

Furthermore, I'm FINALLY interested in learning Physics and Chemistry, but it's too late. It happens every single year where when it's the end of the year, then I finally get interested in some subject I hated the whole year -.-

Another thing, how exactly do we identify a gay person, cuz I have some curiosity of my own.

Until next time, take care.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments