Weekly Tidbits

By Gregory Low - January 11, 2014

Hi Internet,

Like I said before,I'm only updating once a week,which means you'll only get the best f what's happened,and not random mumbo jumbo that I normally hallucinate upon into my posts,if you know what I mean.

This week has been hectic,because it's the start of all my curricular activities,which is just crazy!

My schedule goes pretty much like this

Monday: School -> Lunch ->Nap -> Homework -> Dinner -> TV -> Sleep
Tuesday: School -> Lunch ->Nap -> Homework ->Dinner -> TV -> Sleep
Wednesday: School -> Lunch -> Computer Class -> 3 hour tuition -> Dinner -> Homework -> Sleep
Thursday: School ->Lunch -> 3 hour tuition -> Dinner -> Homework + church (depends) -> Sleep
Friday: School -> Lunch ->Bowling ->Dinner -> Cell group ->Sleep
Saturday: Taekwondo ->Lunch -> Dad's house
Sunday : Church ->Lunch -> Movies

and the cycle repeats itself.

Okay,fast forwarding to Wednesday. After school,rushed back to eat,shower and change only to go back to school for computer class.Volunteered myself for "Frog Admin" which means I get to control the school's database or some awesome shizz like that.Then straight to tuition.

After tuition,everyone left except for me and yo-know-who. So I just started a conversation with her (a normal one face to face) lol - and we were just discussing about our favorite movies.When my mum came,she asked if that was her and she started blushing or something idk.

Fast forwarding to Friday,dissecting frog day.I received my frog on Thursday.It was more of a toad than a frog,but I made a really good bond with it within 2 hours after I received it.

I named him "Fred" because it sounds like "frog" but my best friend named him "Fishy" so I went with that instead,even though it's not a fish


When I went to school,everyone was "OMG you're frog is so cute it's smiling".I didn't have the heart to actually dissect it,so I decided to let Rachael,Hatem and Ibrahim to dissect it themselves.












































It was hard to see the frog go,and the agonizing pain that I'm imagining the frog is enduring,because it's not dead while we dissect it,just drugged to sleep.

Today,well I had taekwondo and it was pretty cool.I learned a few blocks and punches and so on,and I'm looking forward to next week.

So,well hope you have a great start of 2014 for January :D



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments