Happy Chinese New Year

By Gregory Low - January 30, 2014

Hi Internet,

It's that time of the year,the time of celebration,the time of reunion,and the time of ang pau XD

It's Chinese New Year,and I'm very excited about it.First of all,of course - the ang pau I'm getting.I'm so broke at the moment,that the word "poor" wouldn't even fit to describe me.

Second,reunion with my family members.I think it's time that I chat with my cousins because we seem like total strangers,only saying "Hi" to one another then going our separate ways.

Third,I'll have more things to update on my Blog :D

I've been struggling to actually come up with any posts starting from the first day of the year (I believe I posted something that day) until now.It's all due to school,and of course,I hate that.Majority of the things in my school might not even apply to my life as I'm finding a job in the future

Which means - something in the music industry or a graphic designer/game designer.

I get tons of homework per day,I'm starting to feel like a Singaporean student,and I know that the Singapore standard is tough.Salute to those who survived school in Singapore,and all the best for everyone else who's struggling with the stress the teacher puts on you and the additional tuition that your parents enrolled you into.

I was very curious on how Singapore is when I was a kid,and I really wanted to study there.

SO,my mum signed me up on a scholarship to Singapore right after I finished my year 6 in school.I'm not sure,but do you guys (Singaporeans) learn add maths when you're year 7?Because honestly I failed so badly during the examination,and I'm still here in a government school in Malaysia,not that I'm complaining,but I could really use massage chairs and air conditioning in the classrooms.

Other reasons why I'm struggling with my Blog posts would be the excessive anime schedule I put my eyes and brain up to.The instant I come back from school,I shower,eat then watch Yu Gi Oh for the whole day because it's that good,and I love Japanese stuff. P.S. - I'm part Japanese too ^.^

I'm sure you came across Yu Gi Oh when you were small,but if you didn't then it's okay.I'm just curious how your childhood was then :P





Other than that,prom.Yes,the topic rises up again.

I'm so insecure about prom.Mainly because,all the girls are out of my league. (Wait,you must be kidding,I'm so freaking talented - said my demon side) (Awww,you're lying to yourself - said my angel side)

My main plan was to make my hair grow until it's long enough to look like this when my O-levels ends.


I assume it's gonna take a while,maybe even longer than a month,but I'm betting my time on it,so I hope my genes and my hair doesn't screw up my ultimate plans to end my school life.

Oh,not to mention,I wan't my hair dark red too :D 

I guess that sums up on my issues.

This week - lots of ang pau and money :D


and Robocop with my friends whom have not united for quite a while because 2 of us went separate ways.

Well,I hope you guys enjoy your holidays,and to the people who's celebrating Chinese New Year


Gong Xi Fa Cai Ang Pau Gya Lai XD 

Enjoy yourselves :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments