End Of An Era?

By Gregory Low - January 18, 2014

Hi Internet,

If you're wondering why I named this post "End Of An Era?" nope it's not about dinosaurs because you can just Google that - which if I were to be talking about them,I'd be taking 99% of the info from Google.

This post is probably one of my final posts if not THE final post - ever.

Why?

Well,I'm really busy with Year 11 work and it's hectic.Lots of homework,tuition and activities which takes up too much of my energy and I don't have reserves to actually type anything down on the keyboard - you understand what I'm saying?

Anyways,my week has been crazy of course,tuition and my activities.The good thing is that this week has 2 holidays,which means only 3 days of school.Though it's on a Tuesday and a Friday - not aligned,but it's better than nothing.One was for the Awal Muharam thing,I hope I spelled it corretly,and Thaipusam.

I watched Mandela - Long Walk To Freedom yesterday and it was the most touching thing I've ever seen since.....ever. (I guess technically Hachiko was touching,because I did cry)

I don't really have to tell you Mandela's story do I?You can just Google :P

Last night was cell group.And it was fun,like always.Cell group literally completes my week because I get to spend some quality time with my friends and get to know God better,which is something I've been too busy to even think of.So it's like a good time to worship Him and praise Him for what he's given me through the week and weeks to come. ^.^

Today,taek won do.Yes,it's tough,especially with the horse riding stance thingi.Not easy,and I think I need replacement robotic legs now because it hurts like crazy!!



Some random cat pictures my uncle sent me through Whatsapp






Bruce Lee the 2nd in the making,sort of :3

Well,my week is done.Technically I'm watching Lone Survivor tomorrow,and it's PG 18 - whatever.I'm gonna enjoy some gory shooting scenes haha

Hope you guys have a great week and Happy Chinese New Year to whoever is celebrating :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments