Start of Something New

By Gregory Low - January 01, 2014

Hi Internet,

Happy New Year peeps!

It's the 1st of January 2014 and it has been a great day for me!

First off,I managed to enjoy my last day of holidays by going to Mid Valley after not being there since forever.

I also managed to get my hands on these 



Those are 5 of the 11 booster packs that I managed to get for Vanguard (Link Joker)



I finally found the latest Diary of a Wimpy Kid book and I can't wait to read it,though I didn't finish reading Mockingjay yet.



My own personal card holder,or bag.

I ended this fun day by watching Jackie Chan's latest movie - Police Story 2013 in Gold Class and man,it was fantastic.

The seats are adjustable,from a sitting position to a sleeping position.And you have a button to call for service which is awesome!



Me daddy :3








There are only like 20 seats available for bookings and it ain't cheap.So I did have a really cozy day with the blankets and the air conditioner blasting ice all around.Yup,it was pretty cold.Even my hot dog turned into a cold dog after entering the room for 2 minutes.

Not to forget that my Sprite drink lost it's fuzziness after a while too. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments