Weekly Tidbits

By Gregory Low - January 25, 2014

Hi Internet,

I think I might want to rethink my life a little bit.

Since last week,I've been petrified,paranoid and the many other big words that you might know in your vocabulary,my grammar isn't that fantastic

My mind has taken it's toll on me as in "who am I going to bring to prom" and surprisingly - prom is in 10-11 months.So why am I thinking of that now?I prefer the excuse of 'it releases me of stress' but it's pretty much harming me more,so I don't know ><

Anyways,I really should be more focused on my O-levels than dancing with a really hot girl at prom,but of course,I'd choose the latter.

But when it does come to schoolwork,it sucks the life out of me,literally.

Add maths is being a total dick,with all these log and antilog nonsense.I mean,when and where would I apply this nonsense in my life - I know that the IT department requires a little bit of this skill,but with all this 'plotting the graph' and finding the x,y,h and whatsoever,it really becomes ridiculous.

Taek won do is fantastic.It's exercise and I get to learn self defense.Guess I can start preparing myself to make awkward sounds like Bruce Lee does when he is in a fight.


But anyhow,I can't wait to complete training,even though my hands and legs will hurt like hell when I finish one session.

Other than that,my week has been hectic,school -> tuition -> activities -> church and a few more stuff.

But what's really disappointing is technically today.I went to school,a Saturday replacement school day,such a hardworking boy.Worst decision ever made.

Literally,Saturday school just means that 50-80% of the class would be absent,and it wouldn't be fair for the teachers to teach because many of the students will miss out on the lessons.So today,I didn't learn anything.

I made a fortress out of the chairs in the class room and went to sleep.It wasn't the most comfortable bed and the best decision I've made,but it was worth it because,sleeping in school + fortress of chairs + sleeping in a planking position in school,how gangster can this get?

I came home being all pissed off and moody and what not,of course,it's freaking natural ><

And I went for a dinner just now.

My mum was like "oh it's just gonna be you,me,your grandma and dad,it's a Chinese New Year family reunion" - yeah with like 0.1% of my whole family.

To my surprise,my mum's "best friend" and "sensei in Christianity" - Pastor Jerry showed up and it wasn't a pretty sight.I've had a really bad history with her,so seeing her is like seeing the teachers whom I hate most in school,in MY family reunion.Okay,you can invite outsides,but at least give me a heads up.

Food was okay I guess,I didn't eat much.I had a double cheeseburger and a filet o-fish for my late lunch,take away from McDonalds.I guess my stomach space has shrinked by about 30%,because now I feel like puking after taking two burgers,two fries,and two Milo's.

I had to throw one whole bag of chips away,no choice.There goes a little bit of my dads' invested money on my lunch.

But,now I'm gonna go back to my previous post,where I mentioned that it might be the last time I will post on my Blog.Well,I've decided to allocate time for studies,fun and Blogging by a fair ratio,so I can keep you guys updated on the nonsense that's going on during senior year,so that you younger readers can feel my pain and get a little heads up.

See you again next week :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments