Friday The 11th - Not The Best Horror Movie

By Gregory Low - July 11, 2014


My Friday couldn't be any fucking worse.

1. Pn Khoo,my English teacher,was being a bitch as usual with her baby faces and thinking that the fucking "Step By Wicked Step" book is important. I don't really care if it's my literature,I'm just not comfortable reading a book that totally relates to me. How related could it be? Well for one,all 5 of the kids ( Ralph,Claudia,Pixie,Robbo,Colin ) have family problems and it's bloody identical to mine How can I read the book without relating? You tell me. If you don't believe me,try looking through my previous posts...and of course look up or buy the book 

"Step By Wicked Step" by Anne Fine

2. I made appointments with my friends. My Internet,as I think most of you know,is slow as shit,and I can't do anything with it,so I'd have to drag my lazy ass to a coffee shop just to download my stuff. I managed to download it after doing the same thing around 3-4 times over and fucking over again,which took up a few weeks. Feel my pain? My friends invited me to play a party game together,but waiting for my dad to arrive assuming about 8 pm earlier,was a total lie I told myself. Who knew,that working in a school,the meetings last half the day?

3. Never had a good night sleep in a while. No matter how fucking early I sleep, the Devil finds a way to make my bloody ass tired the next day that I'm a walking corpse,all pale and stuff to school,and my idiotic teachers expect me to pay attention. Now I have to pay RM0.50 for each time I support my head by placing my hand under my chin in Physics class. So if I don't get a good nights sleep any time soon, I'd be broke before I'd have the chance to count how much money I have left to survive for the fucking month.

4. My school's a bitch. All the good teachers are gone. En Quek, Pn Cheam, Pn Tan,everyone. There's a few left,but they ain't that good. Today,the school was forced to listen to a false-drama speech by Pn Roslina where she said my school is the best when there's so much nonsense going around the corridors. I mean,I was joking with my friend a few days back,and this fat ass Chinese idiot from the lowest class came and hugged me for no reason and started laughing like a dick. Not that I know how dicks sound like when they laugh.

5. My Physics teacher is no longer my class teacher. I'm not complaining as she's not the greatest anyways. But she's kind and at least can keep Physics entertaining for half the class,barely :3 The school decided to make a transfer for my Physics teacher to be assigned to another class presumingly and I got my BM teacher as my class teacher. Now that's madness ! Why? My BM teacher is as idiotic as my English teacher. They make the language subjects the worst subjects to study in school and just our luck,it's an hour with them 3 times a week. That's 6 periods each,of a total torture chamber.

English teacher : Acts like a total baby and thinks that English is super important and stuff like that. She's like a child trapped in time,only the twist is the body and knowledge grew,but the behaviour didn't. I was looking through my past year books and behind those senior mug shots were reviews on the school and a question was " Most memorable moment in high school " and one of the answers was " Pn Khoo's (my English teacher) priceless expressions during Literature. Now I don't take literature and I'm kinda grateful for that,but I don't think her attitude is any different.

BM (Malay) teacher : Most blur teacher in school and thinks that BM is super important. Yes,I live in a Malay country,and language is obviously fun to learn. The more languages you know,the more friends you get. Not when your BM teacher is a blur dumbass though. No one likes a punctual teacher,and she's normally 5 minutes early before the previous subject isn't even done yet. That's dedication,only for the wrong reasons. See, the logic is here....to make the students love you, be late for class. Trust me,it works.

Now that my BM teacher is my class teacher as well,it means that all hell has broken loose. Now don't even get me started on Pinhead in Hellraiser because this is nothing like that. Obviously my BM teacher doesn't have nails impaled into your skull in hell :/ but it's quite similar in terms of the atmosphere.

 Enough of complaining on how bad my day is,and there's a few more points that I didn't add up there.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments