Upgrade

By Gregory Low - July 17, 2014

It's reaching the end of the year pretty fast,and of course my major exams has to be put into priority.

Like I mentioned before and so many times before "before" , I'm not confident in getting good results.

My dad asked me on my fall back plans and I didn't really know how to put "singer" into the conversation so I didn't really put effort into finding a different word to propel into the situation.

Let's go to the future for a bit,where my SPM is over,what next? Perhaps I should go to Foundation instantly,which isn't really a good idea because I want my holidays. But I'll talk about my bucket list first.

My phone [ Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini ] is crashing on me,maybe because it isn't a mainstream phone therefore there isn't many things in the shop that supports my technical issues. So yeah,it kinda sucks. I got the phone only because it was under budget and I really needed Whatsapp :3

BUCKET LIST !

  • A phone ! 
[ Samsung Galaxy S5 / LG G3 / iPhone 6 ]

The Samsung Galaxy S5 is pretty mainstream so I don't think I need to put the specs inside.

LG G3

The phone is featured on Naomi Neo's Blog but here's the specs in a more simplified version. 

Of course I read her Blog,it's really interesting,but sometimes it can be too long so I just stare at the pictures instead :3




I guess based on the specs,it kinda fits me because I like a wide screen type of phone,of course....though it will not be pocket size I assume,but the phone is pretty good. But yeah check Naomi's blog to know more lol :3 she's a better Blogger than me obviously 

The iPhone 6 isn't released yet,and I can't trust the images from Google,but who wouldn't want to get an iPhone?

I'm more of a Samsung kind of guy,but it's operating on Android so I don't really mind an LG G3.



As you can see,and I'm sure you can relate,people buy Apple products because it's gorgeous and the design is really unique. Besides,there's only one type of phone running on iOS.

I guess I'm sticking up to the LG G3 because it's really cool.

This could probably be my Christmas present,as normally you only get a present when you get good results,which I don't think I will,so MERRY CHRISTMAS 

Learn an instrument 

Rock Band,Guitar Heroes....makes you feel like a rock star eh? Well,I'm a rock star in the virtual reality world because I'm a hardcore gamer....but what about real life? I need to proceed to the next level myself.

My dad bought me a keyboard a few months back, actually a LONG time back,and it's still in the box,only taken it out once. I feel it's a waste even though it only costed RM100,but still.....a waste.

So perhaps I'll download a few tutorials on the internet and start learning some piano,then eventually proceed to guitar and then drums,which like they always say " Leave The Best For Last ". Of course,I need to find a basement to play the drums because it's not cool rocking out when your neighbours are all 70+.

Start my YouTube channel

Assuming that I manage to play an instrument,all I have to do is to find a place with good acoustics and a video camera,capture some videos and post it up online. 

Remember I said that "My world is the entertainment world" ? Yes,no? Well,being on YouTube is entertainment as well. You make people laugh,cry,and release their stress by making great videos and making fun of yourself. Thumbs up to ALL these channels who's made my day,a lot



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments