Walking Down The Red Carpet

By Gregory Low - July 15, 2014

Prom,the most beautiful night of a teenagers life, is certainly an event that you just cannot miss.

I guess some people are not cognizant enough to realize how much this would mean to a teen,especially teachers. Regardless,it's not associated with the school and it's creating a LOT of problems for the committee members,which includes me.

The things prescribed for prom is a huge deal,costing a LOT as well,from backdrops to guest DJ(s) to lighting and such. There's gonna be a disco ball as well,so it's pretty cool because I've never actually danced with a disco ball hanging from the ceiling,but of course I've seen one before.

The proximity of a single person is RM150 for the early bird and RM180 for the normal pass. The couples pass would be RM300 and includes a games package. Don't ask me what the games are because I don't even know what they are,and they're legit,don't worry.

To implement the project,of course,requires a lot of planning,and man,the amount we have to pay overall is a huge amount. If I'm not wrong the total cost would range to RM18,000 and presumingly,we need to have around 150 people going. So that's tough,even though my school has around 200 Year 11's. Everyone is invited of course,but they're some lunatics who shouldn't be invited to this party,but I don't have the say,so whatever.

The theme is Hollywood and of course,everyone has to dress spiffy to the prom,and I have a few outfits in mind



Ryan Reynolds is the best dressed man in Hollywood so he's definitely my Number #1 choice.

Darth Vader...um....just a backup costume :D

Last one to think about,sponsors !

-

And I've got just the thing ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments