What's On My Phone?

By Gregory Low - July 18, 2014

Some people whom I'm in contact with seem to ask what stuff do I have on my phone at the moment. Well,here's a list of good apps that I use to tweak my UI. Android,not iOS sorry.

Launcher ?

There are plenty of launchers in the Play Store,and yes,I've tried them all,both paid and free versions. I stuck with Espier for a while because it gives you an iPhone kind of UI, but there are a lot of ads here and there so I decided to take it off. 


I also stuck with Windows 8 (Fake Launcher) because,well....who doesn't like Windows 8 on the computer right? So why not have it on your phone as well? Yes,it says "Fake Launcher" but it's a real UI. It's fake because it doesn't change your whole phone into Windows 8,just your dock.


Can't afford a Samsung Galaxy S5? No worries ! There are a few fun apps you can download to change your UI into S5 version (Kit Kat)


But for me,I kinda prefer a cute type of interface with my phone. And all of those don't fit to my expectations. But Buzz does.





Those last two are screenshots from my dock. Pretty nice huh? Yeah,there are plenty of apps that I didn't download that's why the download symbol is there. But I don't need them,and Netflix isn't available in Malaysia,so....that sucks.



Buzz also has a widget app where you can create your own personal widgets such as clocks. The clock in the third picture is my own custom made,simple and easy to see. The resize ability is wonderful because it counts in small squares and not one whole line.


And yes,I love Sam Tsui 


Locker ?

As I mentioned in the "Launcher" section above,I used a lot of launchers,so did I with lockers. Some are already in a package with the launcher,but some are not. Here's my favourite, GO Locker.




As you can see,the design is pretty sick,and that's just the default theme type they already provided you with. There's a lot more in the Locker Store,some are free,most of them are paid or can be purchased using Get Jar Gold.


Get Jar Gold is an app where you download a specific app from the list they provide you with,open it up for a minute,and points will be delivered to your account. That accumulated points can be used to unlock your favourite theme for GO Locker,GO Launcher,and many more such as paid apps for free.


Speaking of "paid apps" there are a few cracked Play Stores out there to download,mainly BlackMart Alpha. I don't use BlackMart because it was quite hard for me to navigate,or maybe because it was a very simple app with no creativity I'm not so sure myself. I use Aptoide,which serves the same purpose as BlackMart which is to get paid apps for free. And yes,it works.


Keyboard ?

A customized keyboard of your own? I dig it,do you? There are many keyboards out there that you can use for your phone,I've been using a.i. Type Keyboard for a while now


The interface is marvellous,definitely try it out. But currently my keyboard that I use is the iKeyboard. 


The design is really unique,with different fonts to choose from as well


Emoticon tab,exactly like the iPhone,just what the doctor ordered.


Additional emoji's. Isn't that awesome?!


There are many themes to choose from,even GO Themes can be applied to the keyboard,and you can add your own pictures as your theme.


And that's pretty much about what cool stuff I have on my phone. Not actually,but the post would go on forever,and a long Blog post is a terrible Blog post !

To my Physics teacher, Pn Leong, my favourite songs on my playlist 

  • Up All Night - Owl City

  • Still I Fly - Planes: Fire And Rescue Soundtrack

  • Here Without You - 3 Doors Down

  • The Technicolor Phase - Owl City

  • All Of These Stars - Ed Sheeran

  • Bring Me The Night - Sam Tsui featuring Kina Granis

  • Hymm For The Missing - Red

  • One Last Dance - R5

  • Lightning - Alex Goot

  • Lego House - Ed Sheeran

  • Human - Christina Perri

  • Here Comes Forever - R5
There are MANY more,but this is the best I have for the moment. Most of my songs are rock songs :3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments