What To Expect

By Gregory Low - December 08, 2014



It's been about 2 weeks since my schooling life ended. 

See previous post : http://gregjslow.blogspot.com/2014/11/end-of-era.html

So far my eternal holiday has been an okay one. Last Thursday I managed to hang out with the gang at Sunway Pyramid and did some shopping for myself. Basically, hair dye.

Ever since school ended I've been waiting my butt off to dye my hair red. So, my mum bought me red dye. I kinda expected my hair to become maroon or something like that, but it just remained black. Later that night, I attempted to go blonde, which was again, unsuccessful.

But I headed to Watsons and bought Gatsby red , and it worked !! My hair isn't red like KPop guys or girls but it's just highlights or something...I'm not a hair professional !

Basically my hair kinda looks like this under extreme light like under the sun.


I'm really damn happy as finally, I no longer have full black hair. Probably next year I'll head over to a saloon and bleach or whatever and make it totally red


I really need to workout, I'm like Shrek, only not green and not ogre. But the problem is that I'm not exactly motivated to head to the gym, even though it's just downstairs. Fingers crossed that I can at least try to get started next week.

Also, my Melbourne trip is coming up,which I'm really stoked to go !! I might or might not update my Blog throughout my whole week there, depending on my schedule. But I will post up the pictures and whatever I get my hands on while I'm there.

My phone has been really acting up on me for the past few days. Hopefully I get a new one soon, which I really hope it turns out to be a iPhone 6, or an LG G3 , either is fine, because they're both fabulously designed and perfect for someone like me, that likes sleek phones and has a lot of storage capacity to store tons of music.

2 weeks ago I was trying to record music on my computer, but either my surroundings, or my software, or my microphone acted up and screwed up all my plans. If it weren't for SPM, I'd go to the Asia's Got Talent competition.

For this week I'll look up ways to become a better Blogger by coming up with more interesting content to get more readers and more followers. But for the current people reading my nonsense, thank you :) It's great seeing that small graph of readers go up everyday. 

Unlike most people I don't fancy writing, which is why I don't actually use a lot of bombastic words and out-of-this-world content, but Blogging is fun because it's like a journal that I like updating. Probably in about 50 years I'll read all these and just laugh at myself for being such a brat.

Speaking of "out-of-this-world" , I watched Interstellar yesterday. My review? The graphics are really beautiful and amazing. Well done to whoever did that, you deserve an award. The story line, a little weird. Mainly because it's a twist-ending story and revolves a lot around quantum physics and rocket science, which I dislike, but I've never picked those up in the first place. Overall, great movie but I did dose off for 5 seconds from time to time as the movie went on. 3 hours is a lot to go through.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments