Melbourne - Day 3

By Gregory Low - December 24, 2014

Day 3 - I pretty much spent a lot of cash today , at the arcade - attempting to win some huge new toys such as the iPad , Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 , iPod Nano , PS Vita , Nintendo 3DS and many more.

How? By playing the #1 money making game ever - Stacker 


Money spent - enough to buy me a microwave or something.

So I tried like a billion times and failed a billion times, which eventually I gave up and decided to play the machine that has that huge hand that picks up plush toys inside the box. My first try and I won something, and that was the only thing inside the box so whatever. $1 paid off I guess.


No I didn't win the teddy bear on the left, I had it custom made when I was like 3 or something .

I won Olaf, that oh-so-famous talking snowman from the Disney hit Frozen that's taken the world by storm and the stupid song is driving me nuts ! Let it go people, it's been a year since the movie came out. Wow, let it go...... !

The arcade was cool, but that's pretty much all I won for spending almost $100 . It's funny because yesterday, or maybe the day before I can't remember, I asked - more like begged my dad to get me a Nintendo 3DS so I could play Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. He said no, as the NDS 3D costs about $270 . But I had $100 in my pocket and promised that I'll pay him back in Malaysia. He said no....again. And yet today, he blindly gave me cash to throw in the arcade.....wow.

Other than that, I went to the aquarium, not expecting much .... but at the end of the whole trip, something amazing happened. Scroll to the last photos ......

A little sightseeing at the Melbourne University









Aquarium pictures - keep scrolling
































PENGUINS !! PENGUINS !!




















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments