Melbourne Holiday Edition - Day 1

By Gregory Low - December 21, 2014

Today marks the first day of my trip to literally a foreign country, well....a country with Australians that have different English accent and way more friendly than the community of people back in Malaysia.

Last night I boarded the flight at 10.30 pm and sat completely still for 7 hours until I arrived here.

But of course the flight wasn't boring as hell, as my dad rented a Samsung Galaxy Tab that's modified to have some music, movies, magazines, TV shows and games to play. 

The magazines were all ladies stuff and the games were fit for a 5 year old, so this is pretty much what I did the whole way through.

3 hours before the plane landed I did take a nap, but it's super impossible to go to sleep while you're actually sitting on an inclined chair that can only be tweaked to move back about 20 degrees. 






Then finally, at about 9 am Melbourne time, when it was about 5-6 am back at Malaysia, finally the plane landed and everyone got off. 

Melbourne looked great, and my dad couldn't have picked a better time than the last remaining hours before we had to go to the airport to get me a new phone, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

[ Phone specs and review will be in next post ]









LOOK AT HOW AMAZING THE PICTURES ARE !! 

My Instagram will be updated daily with pictures throughout my whole week of being in Melbourne.

Instagram : itsgregjslow 

The beach is amazing although the sun was scorching hot, but it's okay. A lot of people told me to get a girlfriend here, but surprisingly no one interests me. Haha !


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments