Day #2 - Burning Feet

By Gregory Low - August 13, 2013

Hey guys,

It's now Day #2 of my Singapore trip.I basically slept around 2.30 in the morning yesterday night due to my dad snoring......really loud.Earlier this morning at around 9.00 am,my dad and I took a bus to Universal Studios.I took TONS of pictures,which will be below this blog with a small description under each one.

I visited every single attraction that Universal Studios have,and they were superb.My dad and I are REALLY afraid of heights,therefore......afraid of roller coasters. I think now we conquered our fear considering that we took on two roller coaster rides. I didn't dare take on the third,or more likely it was closed for maintenance.

The roller coaster rides we rode was the Shrek : Enchanted Airways,and the other is the ride inside Jurassic Park which is Canopy Flyer.Both went really fast,and for a second I thought I was a goner then.I survived both rides with a really satisfied expression on my face.

I went to Shrek 4-D Adventure and was really amazed at what I experienced.It went from Donkey sneezing and water was squirted out of holes onto my face,to the "bumpy" rides the chairs gave us,to the spiders falling from the sky,and I believe one touched my foot (YUCK! I literally screamed the hell out of my life)

I also went to Madagascar:A Crate Adventure which was awesome.The ride takes you back to Madagascar 1,which lots of stuff to see inside a dark room.

There is also New York City,with a really cool attraction called "Lights,Camera,Action!".Technically,it's a recording studio,with a twist.Steven Spielberg was on a cinema-like TV screen,and he was talking about a Class 5 hurricane that took place in New York City.After that,everyone was directed to another room,with a scene of the hurricane.

Windows started "flying",boats started to fall,the "water" or more like fuel (I guess) caught on fire and the boat exploded.Then the ceiling collapsed and a gigantic ship was about to hit us audience,but the ground moved down and we all got shocked!

I also went on TRANSFORMERS The Ride:The Ultimate 3D Battle.It stars the whole NEST team on screen monitors,and the visitors were the "recruits".The whole thing ended when we had to enter Evac ( an Autobot evacuation transformer ) and we had the BEST 3D experience,EVER!It was a fight between the Autobots and Decepticons that seemed SO REAL,I thought I was inside the fight myself.Very good!

The FINAL attraction that I went to is  Jurassic Park:Rapids Adventure.Before I move on,the adventures are all mixed up,so technically this isn't the final one I went to.

Jurassic Park:Rapids Adventure is all about the movie.There were around 9 people in each boat,but the cool part is,I managed to sit beside a Korean girl.My life is complete.Anyways,I guess we were so shocked at the water current,the dinosaurs coming out from no where,there was a moment when we were somehow holding hands LOL,and her boyfriend is just besides her.I won't reveal much on this,because THIS ride is something you should experience yourself.

I bought some merchandise for myself,which is a Transformers necklace and a Universal Studios Yo-yo.That was the WORST thing I've ever bought.The yo-yo is a kids toy,so I couldn't do many tricks with that thing.

I can't transfer the pictures from my phone to my laptop,so they will be in a separate post.

Take care guys


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments