Holidays Blog

By Gregory Low - August 06, 2013

Hey peeps,

I've got a lot of free time on my hands so I decided to make a blog entry today.To kick things off,I bought new movies - fantastic!Nah,I know what you're thinking, - "why movies,go buy some clothes or something". Well,I would but, I'm not into fashion.....not because I'm a guy,but I have more than enough things to wear for any occasion.So,just take a week off and shop inside your closet instead of spending more money buying more clothes.Closet - remember,shop inside your closet not in a shopping mall.Don't waste money.

Next,I'm gonna share on the movies that I bought.Scary Movie is number 1-technically just a really dumb parody of the gruesome horror movie Scream,and some other weird stuff.Second is Sand Sharks,which I guess kinda resembles off Jaws at some point,only the twist is that the sharks aren't in the water,as the title says,it's inside the sand.What,is this some kind of mutation or something where sharks can live inside the sand?Mind blown!!I also bought The Big Boss,which is a Bruce Lee movie and it's very good!Other than that,I have IP Man 2.....which revolves around the life of IP Man fighting off the British in a Western vs Southern Boxing championship match of some sort.I also have Arachnid ,which is about spiders.Spiders are an arachnid species,not insects,go look it up.Oh,and I bought Jurassic Park.I don't have to tell you what's it about do I?Unless you're a caveman of course.

I also visited the National Museum which was more of a disappointment than fun.It's all about history - duh,but the ones that I know too much about.At least give me something to feast my eyes on.

Well,I hope these 2 weeks of holidays will be a fun one,considering I'm going out of this country for the first time.I'm not revealing the details sorry.I just hope to get a fine and decent new laptop,hopefully for gaming.Dear God I can't wait.

Till next time

GLow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments