Some Kind Of Madness

By Gregory Low - August 07, 2013

Hashtag # // Madness for the night. Why ; because I have very sensitive people in my family which I'm forced to cope with.
My grandmother and my dad wanted to head to the some wet market. So I had to go because I was supposed to help my grandmother carry some stuff. I guess I really wanted to stay indoors and work with my blog site, but I had to go.
When we reached there, my dad told me to go down to help my grandmother out, so I sighed. My grandmother got ticked off and she went down to get her groceries. My dad was also ticked off and he said that I have a bad attitude.
Hey, where the f*** have you been when I really needed you all these years?! I was damn raised up with this attitude so why don't you just accept it, or f*** off?!
My dad called my mum and said that he couldn't control me. Well, how are you going to control me? You tick me off - you feel the consequences. My dad hasn't ticked me off yet, but he ticked my mum off and she threw all her rage and anger on me ; which is why I'm pissed off at my dad.
He dropped me at a shopping centre so I sat down and had a mother-son chat with my mum. I felt really better, considering the facts that I'm closer to my mum than anybody else - although we have arguments almost every single day. I guess she's just been there for me all these years and -- my dad wasn't.
He was all about his job in another country - for 7 freaking years!!
I'm sure everyone would have reacted the same way or similar by coincidence if they were in my shoes.
I'm currently staying a night at my friends house, just so that both sides can cool down and not get so fussed up about this simple matter.
It's my fault so I'm sorry, but think about what I've said on top the first few paragraphs.
GregJSLow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments