Night Training

By Gregory Low - August 06, 2013

I'm currently watching " Every Singaporean's Son " which is basically about NS ( National Service ) in Singapore. It seems really stressful so I'm just wondering, can you beat up your commander without getting charged or put to jail? It would be awesome.
I'm missing out on what seems to be a new episode of " Lab Rats " on Disney XD, which is a disappointment.
I forgot to add this into my previous blog post, so I'll add it into this one. My dad is worried of the safety of our family now, considering there's so many murder cases all over. So he took instant action by purchasing a baton, which is kinda awesome - only it resembles nothing of a light sabre LOL DUH!!! The next entry will be my museum pictures that I would like to share with you guys. Cheers

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments