Daily Tip #1 - Phone Memory Saver

By Gregory Low - August 18, 2013

Hey guys,

I'm using my phone to post this now, so don't mind the format of the post if it is different.

These days, I've been downloading TONS of applications and games for my phone. My phones memory space is only 4.9 GB, and my SD Card is 14 GB. So, my phones memory remaining space increased dramatically to only 1.6 GB left and my SD Card with 13 GB.

I tried to download the apps called "App To SD" but my phone's system doesn't support the app.So I panicked and resolved to uninstalling most of the apps ( the big ones)  to get more space.

UNTIL -- I looked through my phones memory system and spotted a folder called "Android". Yes, I am using an Android 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini with a Windows 8 system.

So, I opened the folder and saw folders leading to most of my apps such as Twitter, Instagram,TTPod and so on. What I did was I opened the folders to see the content. There were compressed files inside those folders.

The non-important folders got deleted, such as Twitter, Instagram, and Minion Rush.......and I gained 2.7 GB of space for my phone storage, and the apps and the data is still there.

So, browse your phone for these app folders and delete them. Watch your memory storage GROW!!

I can't guarantee it will work for you, but its no harm to try. No scam, no malware, no virus, no problem!

Take care

JS

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments