RAGE!!

By Gregory Low - August 22, 2013

Hey guys,

I guess this week is the worst week of my life. And to think that it used to be days at first.

Number 1,school started again....hate it. Second,my mum and dad can't shut up on making me study. Look,I know you're concern about my studies,but you expect me to study every time?! Holidays,study. In the toilet,study. About to die,study. I hate it!! Third,my mum just can't mind her own business and intrudes my own private life. I don't need her to tell me what I can watch,what I can't watch,what I can eat and what I can't eat,who I can make friends with and who I should stay away from. Just bloody mind your own business!!

I'm still pissed off even though it's been two hours since all this crap happened. I just hate life around 99% and love it with the other 1%.

I'm not sure if you're saying to yourself *pity him* or *in your face!* but I'm here to say, I deserve my space,freedom and whatever crap the world has to offer me.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments