Unhealthy Day

By Gregory Low - August 16, 2013

Hey guys,

*cough* *cough*....as the title says so,I'm not feeling well. I've had this really bad cough ever since I came back from Singapore.I think my nose is sensitive to the old country already huh?Well,having cough isn't the worst thing,I have only 2 days left till school on Monday,I can't seem to complete Tekken 6 (PSP Game) and internet is constantly failing me.Talk about the Devil doing his schemes on me ><

Anyways,I will feel much better tomorrow,I can count on that equation and I'll be able to watch R.I.P.D,which stands for Rest In Peace Department.It's about some cops saving the world from zombies or aliens or something like that.

I'm really sorry guys,I just don't have anything to post today but I did anyways since it's daily.My brain isn't functioning well due to the cough and constant sneezing like a mad cow *ACHOOOO*.

Drink lots of normal water,don't take too much fried stuff and sleep early - Lack of all that.

Take care guys

Greg

Feedback time:What do you think of this picture,and my new header?Let me know in the comments below :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments