Day #3 - The Last Stand

By Gregory Low - August 14, 2013

Hey guys,

Today is Day #3 of my stay in Singapore,and sadly for me,it's also my last day.

I didn't do much today since I went to both main attractions on Monday night and yesterday afternoon.So,I went to Peace Center,which is a shopping mall.I went there to find some recording microphones for myself.I found a really cool one but it was too expensive S$288 which if converted to the currency from the country I come from,it would be 780+ bucks.Now that's really expensive! (AT2020+USB) .

I guess I was a fool for not going to Amazon first,but the shipping thing has a catch,probably.

Anyways,the microphone that I bought (ATR2500-USB) is also pretty cool,costing around S$130 which converted to my country's currency where I come from would be around 300 bucks.That's not too bad,so I got that instead.

The microphone that I have is mainly for pod casting,so I'm a bit puzzled as to if it can record singing sound audio.Anyways,I thank God that I managed to get a REAL microphone and this wonderful trip to Singapore.

I'm leaving tomorrow.........so sad.......anyways,I'll be back one day.

Take care Singapore :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments