The Meeting

By Gregory Low - August 15, 2013

Hey guys,

I'm back from Singapore,and I'm really tired but I'm really happy to have such a splendid time in Singapore.I do miss Singapore though,no doubt about that.

Anyways,it's just 4 days of holiday left (where in the world did the time go?!).Dear God,time flies too fast.I am so not looking forward to school.

My plans for this whole weekend would be to watch Elysium tomorrow in the nearest cinema,on Saturday I'm going to be attending a dinner and on Sunday,well I'm free.

One more thing,the plane that I was flying on today.....I just realized something.I think I posted an entry a few weeks back about how I met this cute and pretty girl in Genting Highlands (Malaysia)?I gotta look up my archives one day :3 -- anyways,here's the MIND BLOWING part,the girl was in the same flight as me! (Or I think so) __ because when I saw her looking at me,she seemed TOO familiar.Fate......or coincidence?No one knows.....or maybe I don't know.God knows,God knows.

I have no idea what I'm talking about here,considering I don't have much to update,except that new music videos will be up on my YouTube channel - if you haven't subscribed yet,please click this link GregJSLow which will direct you to my channel,so subscribe for really cool stuff.....coming soon.

Oh,and one more thing,I will now officially have a feedback request from everyone who's reading this ( I know people read this,I get a few visits every day [not much,but at least a few] )

What kind of videos should I post next on YouTube,games or music related and I'll just concentrate on that feature alone?Let me know!

Take care,have a good night,nice day.....wherever you are.....stay safe and drink water ^^)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments