Ending September, Hello October

By Gregory Low - October 08, 2013

Hey guys,

I haven't been posting anything on Blogger recently as I've been really busy with a lot of things thrown at me, literally from all directions. But here I am, gonna blog about my week and probably even more.

I'll start off with my other family. Basically we're super best friends, but our parents treat us like their own children so I guess it concludes that they are also my family - just somehow not related kind of thing. To sum things up, this family's first daughter, Michelle is the one who named me Greg at the first place.

So, my brother and sister and god mother and god father came back from overseas ( not mentioning where ), just to spend some time back here in their own country and also to meet up with some friends, that includes me. My bro finally brought back his game "War Of The Monsters" which made my week a whole lot better as I've been dying to play that game for over a year and a few months. That game is only available for PS2 I believe ( yup I'm very poor, shut up! ). I don't own an X-Box, Wii, PS3 or any fancy stuff - except for a PSP Go and a S3 , but hey technology is improving so they're not as impressive as they used to be.

He spent a week here at Empire Hotel, and we were almost indoors most of the time, having the TV all to ourselves, and my 3G was booming because the reception was beyond awesome!! My sister is still the same, sabotaging me quite a lot, especially when she gets a new cosmetic product, probably because she finds me cool to be a living Ken ( not to mention that we somehow love BubzBeauty [ Lindi's ] videos on YouTube ) - so I'm pretty doomed on that part.

It was really an obstacle course for me to go through, as my bro came back just when my finals was around the corner. So I had to really divide my time between him and my not so devoted time to stu(dying). I feel like I'm doomed for my finals, well that can't be good AT ALL!

We had a lot of fun together, but I guess when he comes back in a months time, it will be better as I will already have my laptop with me!

The next thing that came along was my trip to Genting Highlands, just to see some fruits and vegetables. Really, my mum has never heard of a supermarket before.  We stopped at a strawberry farm, so me and my friend decided to explore the place a little bit. There were LOTS of merchandise they sold there, but none was compatible with my phone, me or my life - so :P .......

I bought a Naruto key chain for myself which was pretty awesome as it was limited edition. Who knew that the happy feeling would only last for 10 minutes until I realised that I couldn't buy the coolest sunglasses I've ever seen in my life. The key chain basically robbed me off my money, so I'm on the verge of being broke. Damn conscious, you could've helped me, you're always accurate.

I stayed with my friend for 3 nights, with only 40% commitment to stu(dying) and the rest on my phone, iPad, and laptop. His laptop supports StarCraft 2, and it works so well that I just went YOLO and played it most of the time. I also played Injustice and Surgeon on the iPad, which is darn good!

I'm currently back home now, going to bed real soon.......I have exams tomorrow,Chemistry and Biology, so if anyone is reading this, please pray for me. Doesn't matter what religion you believe in, just pray for me ;)

I hope you enjoyed it, though it's nothing to fuss about. I'll see you guys next time, take care!

GregJSLow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments