Barbie

By Gregory Low - October 14, 2013

Hey guys,
It's a beautiful Monday and I don't have school! But the fun's not that easy to achieve as my Additional Mathematics exam is on Wednesday and I'm very much doomed!
I was REALLY bored earlier and I was just 'cruising' around some random websites and I found something that completely blew my mind! Yes, Barbie Dolls. Now I'm not talking about the basic dolls you get for around 50 bucks in a shop. I'm talking about real life, moving dolls.
Basically it's just girls who are born looking absolutely stunning, adding on with some face makeup! It's pretty cute, but it can be scary. I mean, what happens if she becomes a killer? That would be a Barbie Doll massacre.
So erh, this is what I'm talking about (PS to girls, enjoy makeup (ing) and for boys, calm down XD )

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments