Sunday the 13th

By Gregory Low - October 11, 2013

Hey guys,

How's everyone's week going? Mine is slightly terrible, as I really flunked my Chemistry Paper 2.

It's around the second week of October, and I decided to wish everyone who's in October a really big Happy Birthday wish and lots of love. Mine, is this Sunday and I'm so darn excited for it!!!! Basically I'm very excited because this is gonna be the best birthday ever! Sweet 16? Nah, Super 16! ( I don't mind Sweet 16, but that just shows how gay I could actually become ).....

Anyways, 2013 has passed really fast, WHERE DID THE TIME GO TO?!!!!! I'm sure everyone is also having the same problems as me, not having a productive year at all. I'm still not sure what I've learnt in school this year. My brain is a few years late.

I'm just gonna shoutout a happy birthday to my good friend Vinesh ( yes I know your birthday is over ), my cute friend Erin, myself, Arjun, Alicia which is next month and everyone else who I don't know your dates.

I recently Tweeted that everyone send me their birthday dates, so I can wish them happy birthday when the time comes.

Take care guys!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments