Sweet 16 *Wink*

By Gregory Low - October 13, 2013

Hey guys,

If you're wondering about the title of this post, well it's because I watched Tyler Oakley talk gay slang with JacksGap ( Jack Harries & Finn Harries ) so I just had to use a term for my blog title.

Well, it's my birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME * Firecrackers *. Let's start off with yesterday night. My bro, Jun Fai DM'ed me ( Direct Message ) on Twitter and asked me if I would play StarCraft with him. Well of course, no problem!

I borrowed my friends laptop and just gamed away the night with my bro. I'm not gonna say exactly what happened, except that I could be his 'senpai' - teacher/master. Looking forward to playing with you again bro!

I was REALLY anxious to find out who wishes me first when my birthday comes, and Fai is the one who wished me first. Hashtag "A True Friend".

A qtpie messaged me to wish me happy birthday ♥......only on my previous number but hey its okay........she remembered :1

Thanks to everyone who wished me on Facebook, you're all true friends and the best! Hope everyone has a great week ahead!

Take care.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments