Treasures Of A Rider (Part 2)

By Gregory Low - October 29, 2013

Hey guys,

I believe that the title of this post is similar to my very first post on this Blog.I never actually intended to have a part two but since I kind of ran out of title names (due to the topic being childish) I just decided to put a "part two"

My birthday has long gone, (basically just around 2 weeks ago) but I realized that my mum didn't get anything for my birthday.I'm not actually fussy over presents because,well,I'm a grown kid.So,I didn't actually keep that in mind,until yesterday.

My mum and I went out shopping for some random things,and for dinner.She headed over to Rock Corners to buy some classical CD's for herself to listen to,so I tagged along.Who knew that they sold the whole collection of Wizard + a special bonus episode inside?!Holy moley that is awesome.

In case you don't know what I meant by "Wizard"

Main logo

Red ring "Flame" symbol

A mysterious ceremony held on the day of a solar eclipse released demons called Phantoms into the world. Haruto Soma, a survivor of the ritual, obtains mystical powers and receives the WizarDriver belt and Wizard Rings from a mysterious White Wizard, so he may protect the hopes of the people, as Kamen Rider Wizard. Later on, a man named Kosuke Nitoh appears as the "ancient wizard" Kamen Rider Beast to feed on the Phantom's magical power to survive and becomes both a rival and ally to Haruto.

There's also one more thing.I'm the most outdated person in the world.I always head over to game shops to buy new games for my PSP,until I realized today that you could actually download the whole thing on the Internet,for FREE!So,well I wasted 2 years of my life buying nonsense which could have come for free.


I'm truly sorry if this post didn't really bring anything useful to you guys.I'm really busy and I can't actually think about anything right now,so sorry.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments