Wrecked Me

By Gregory Low - October 26, 2013

Hey guys,

It's the holidays! Finally a tragic year of Form 4 (Year 10) is over and I can finally have some time to myself!Of course,it wouldn't be so disappointing until my mum TOOK my phone away from me.Yes,I have no fear posting this on the Internet because it affects no one else but my family!

My friend told me to bring my phone to school because he wanted to contact me through Whatsapp or maybe even SMS for the answers that he doesn't know.Now,my weakness is friendship,because my whole life has been a total tragedy when it comes to friends.They come and go just too quickly,and I can barely notice that.Period!

So,I brought my phone to school and helped my friend (basically I gave him quite a few wrong answers because I didn't want him cheating off my hard work having to calculate all this nonsense that doesn't even make any sense.I mean,who the heck cares about the angle of elevation thing?If and only if is even more ridiculous!

I'm sure a prefect told on me to my class teacher,whom told my mum and then told me.She took my phone from me after that.It's already a Friday now and my whole year is over because my finals are finished,but no phone.She says I need to respect her first and all that shit.OH FUCK HER!Yup,I just used vulgarities and I don't care because it's time to speak some thoughts out.I don't want to be a whipping boy where I have to follow orders from some doof every single bloody day of my god-damned life.

I'm really missing out on LOTS of stuff on my phone,especially this game that I've been playing because it's so darn fun!I was supposed to upgrade a structure in the game yesterday,but this bullshit from Hell came out of nowhere and just technically ruined EVERYTHING!Now it would be a good time to go read my previous post.

Anyhow,I'm steamed up,really mad and hope that my ridiculously fucked up life ends well,because the last thing ANYONE would want is me becoming a hungry ghost torturing the souls of the living,and trust me - that isn't a pretty sight at all,even for horror lovers.

I hope this thing blows off fast,because I don't want to spend my whole idiotic holiday without my phone,or else I would just injure someone,real bad!Now,I might have just said that,but there's no reason to accuse me of false statement that I injured someone whenever it comes out on the news BECAUSE IT IS JUST YOUR DAMN IMAGINATION!

I'm sorry for blasting a lot of things to you guys.My life sucks and that's about it.

Take care!

Song of the day:Wrecking Ball - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuLgpqSLA4E

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments