31/12/2013

By Gregory Low - December 31, 2013

Hi Internet,

It's the last day of 2013,and I'm very stoked for 2014 because there are many reasons to it.

  • I am finally in senior year and then I'm off for college
  • New laptop at the end of the year
  • More friends to make
  • The best movies are all screening next year
So,today I was forced to head to Sunway Pyramid because my mum wanted to pay some bills.Then she dragged my friend and I to Paradigm Mall just because she wanted to win some T-shirts after blundering her money on things she doesn't even need.Period

I was trying to hunt down a game shop but we spotted Popular and we (my friend and I) just sat down and read some books.

I found the "Guinness Book of World Records 2014" and I decided to take a read.

There was this "piercings" section and I saw the weirdest picture that I just can't erase from my mind.


Cheese and rice OMG what the crap is wrong with you?I mean,if you want piercings,that's totally fine but don't go too overboard dear lord help me !!

Well,as usual - I see hot girls everywhere I go and I just don't know what to do,since I'm single and it completely sucks.I guess I'm just a game that God loves to play with,because he's managed to get so many high scores due to my jealousy 

Well,school is in 2 days and it ain't really much fun.The teachers didn't change at all because I met them earlier to get my year 11 books,but I'm not looking forward to school reopening because,we all think alike - school is just a waste of time!

One more awesome thing is that my fans whom I refer to as "Glowers" are growing more and more by the day as they're following me on Twitter.Love you all <3

Well,I hope to get 6,000 Glowers within this year.It'll be a really good Happy Birthday present (depends on when I achieve that goal though)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments