Awkward.......

By Gregory Low - November 20, 2013

Hey guys,

'I've been out the whole day and that's the reason why I am so late in updating my Blog.I'm currently working on a Vlog channel on YouTube so I'll put the link below the whole post once I actually make the channel.

So my crush Whatsapped me the other day stating that she wanted to give me some Korean drama songs or something.Well,today I was in Sunway,and since it was kinda close to her house (I think), I thought that it would be pretty easy if I could go meet her and borrow her CD's.....but that's where all the fun begins.

It appears that she was with her friends in Sunway itself,.and I stumbled upon her when I was in the bookstore.Now that was just totally unpredictable.I walked purposely up and down around her just to get her attention,but there was also another reason why I was doing that - finding my bro who was shopping around for some pencils and stuff.

So,her friend kinda blew my cover and she saw me.Well,now I wasn't that ready to actually talk to her when she had 4 friends with her - maybe 5 but I was so freaked out I didn't bother to count.At least I managed to talk to her,and she introduced me to her friends,but I didn't really need that because I knew who most of them were cuz I join the same church and I was also a former Boys Brigade member.Maybe I should rejoin Boys Brigade because it teaches you lots of fun stuff about how to survive in life.

Wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boys'_Brigade

So,I kinda freaked out with the small talk we had.I don't know,but when I left they were giggling,so yeah that goes my.....well......sanity hahahahahaha.

I'm not going to be going overboard by telling her that I like her,but I'm not denying that I do,I guess being her guy best friend and she being my girl best friend works out pretty well.Perhaps next year,I get some guts and really start a REAL conversation with her,because my main weakness is a cute girl.

Anyways,I've still been listening to Story Of My Life because One Direction is fabulous.

Shout out to Tyler Oakley! : youtube.com/TylerOakley
Twiitter : twitter.com/GregJSLow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments