Daily Dayre

By Gregory Low - November 28, 2013

Hey Internet,

Yesterday,I was out looking for some nice content on the Internet to read and I landed on a few Bloggers website.Most of them were using this new application that is available on the Play Store and App Store for free.The application is called Dayre.

Now you may be wondering what the app is all about.I believe it's brand new,and this app serves us Bloggers with a new and unique style of Blogging.Some features are a bit similar to Twitter ( as in cover photos,following people,followers count),but there are many more fun facts about this new app.

I currently have only 1 post up on my Dayre page,and that page is only used when I am not free to use my computer,or my computer isn't available for me to use at that desired moment.

The way Dayre works is that if you would to update it from 12 am to 12 am the following day,all your content uploaded from that time frame will be consolidated into one Blog entry.The app has a character limit of 500 to ensure that the system is maintained and you don't create really long posts within one update,something like Blogger.

The app appearance is like this




The app also comes with really cute stickers that you can add into your posts

For my review,it's something like Twitter + Instagram + Foursquare + Blogger = Dayre

It's a really fun app,I suggest you try it! Links will be provided below


Check out my Dayre : http://dayre.me/gregjslow

More Dayre(s) : 

What XiaXue has to say about the app:

My Twitter:

My Facebook Page (New):

Thanks for reading!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments