Celebrity Obsession: One Direction

By Gregory Low - November 20, 2013

Hey guys,

As of this very moment,it's currently 1.30 a.m. where I am right now,and I'm not even sleepy.That's really an achievement! (Not that I've never stayed up a whole night before though)

I did update my Blog earlier that there will be no new posts until next week.But,something just came into my mind,so I have already deleted my previous short update and writing this one.

Are you a girl?Are you addicted to Justin Bieber,or even One Direction,or 5 Seconds Of Summer?

Are you a boy?Are you addicted to Ariana Grande,Girls Generation,or even Miley Cyrus (I doubt it)

It might seem quite gay for a boy to go totally obsessed with a boyband or a male singer.I personally don't criticize anyone about anything because I respect their decisions in life. Tyler Oakley for example,already admitted that he's gay on his Tumblr,but that doesn't stop millions of girls and even boys to subscribe to his YouTube channel and basically love him 24/7.

I'm on a very similar side as Tyler Oakley,except....I'm not gay (or trying not to be.....just kidding I'm not gay).....but the similarities is that we are YouTubers and we are the number 1 and 2 fans of One Direction.He's number 1 because he influenced me to get back into listening to One Direction,plus in addition,you can't deny the fact that you love Story Of My Life.

So,being totally obsessed over a boyband,and even thinking about them and Tweeting about them,does it make me a gay person.Technically not yet,because I don't show much feminine sides (or I'm just an expert at hiding the facts).I guess that being a teenager,we all want tons of things on our body,probably a tattoo (but I'm not really into getting one of my own).Niall's hair is really splendid,I mean....how can you not want that hair?I don't think it's going to look really nice on me,so I'm sticking to emo hair....but Niall's hair is just extraordinary!

Harry.....man your voice is superb.Of course,all of their voices are,but Harry is the main man (am I right or wrong?). His voice just reaches heights that are just magnificent,but to be honest...my vocal range can also reach there so it's no big deal......but his voice is splendid.

I'm not a really avid fan where I take notes on their birthdays by going to Wikipedia and searching their bio,because that would just mean pure obsession and my pupils might just turn into hearts I don't know)But all that matters is,hotter guys and girls celebrities come out every day,and they just keep getting better.

One Direction might not last a long time,but the fact that NO other British boyband looks better than them,I guess they have a great shot for a really long period of time.It wasn't long until Justin Bieber got kicked out of the headlights and started smoking weed,peeing in restaurant buckets and people going wacko until they would even have the sense to Tweet "I would drink that piss,because it's holy"

One Direction LOVES their fans,and even extends their gratitude and even lets their fans approach them.I'm not saying that Justin Bieber doesn't do that,but he's avoiding physical touch right now,probably paranoid.

I'm not so sure how long my One Direction obsession will last,but I hope it's not long....because I'm the type of person that wants-to-know-everything-about-something-after-a-really-long-period-of-time-of-being-obsessed-over-something. But if you have anything different to recommend me,a TV show or songs,by all means.Tweet me

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/GregJSLow
Song Of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM
Ask me: ask.fm/GregLow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments