Reflections

By Gregory Low - November 13, 2013

Hey guys,

If you're a girl,why do you look at the mirror for?Just to check where your pimples are,or trying to color your face with pencils and brushes so you can impress your date?If you're a boy,why do you look at the mirror for?Adjusting the gel on your hair,or just looking at how handsome you are?Either way,we all look at the mirror,one way or another.

For me,looking in the mirror is great.I get to see a reflection of myself that I'm very proud of,because I don't really look that awful,except that I'm pretty fat.Damn food!But sometimes,the reflection can play a trick on us.You look into the mirror and you're looking fabulous,but when you wanna take a selfie of yourself with your smartphone,you look like Shrek.This could apply to girls and boys,if you're feeling the same way I am.

It's really frustrating to just put my front camera on,looking at my reflection,and all I see is a goblin staring back at me.

I guess this post is just a setback on yesterday,when I was at a dinner.Almost all of my family members were invited,and I tried to look as sharp as I could possibly look.But here's the issues,I'm short,and I'm fat.MAJOR issue when you're a boy.Somehow,puberty isn't/wasn't (I don't know if it's over yet) really kind to me,and left me basically the same height.I'm actually quite surprised how I could even be one of the tallest in my church,unless all the grown ups are really shrinking in height.

Fat,another MAJOR issue.You obviously cannot impress the opposite sex,boy or girl when you're fat.Instead,you'd make a good laughing stock and probably a really big bowling ball.Back to yesterday,all my cousins looked really nice,gorgeous,sexy,beautiful,handsome and whatever you can think of!And I'm like glued to my phone screen,literally trying not to turn around and stare at some of the girls.Okay,puberty ain't over!My boy cousins are all okay,and tall.....I'm here looking so short!God,this sucks! RESET my life now.

The girls are soooo............. gorgeous,and I'm currently wondering what trickery is God trying to pull on me,considering the facts that you're obviously attracted to the opposite gender.Like I said before,girls will normally go "those abs!" "that face" "that hair " and so on.

Niall Horan

Taylor Lautner

While boys would normally go "those legs" "that butt" "those boobs" and so on.

Zhang Xiang Xiang



But,I really feel deserted,because everyone whom I mix with are really good looking,and I'm not.Perhaps I don't love myself,I'm not so sure.I'm sure you'd be traumatized when you're fat and short (boys). Short girls are cute so there's no reason for you girls to argue on that one :P.

Anyways,I just pray that puberty makes me into Niall Horan (don't judge me,I'm Tyler Oakley haha!) and I don't stay this way for the next four years or even more.Well,I've been exercising of course,like I have any choice.But my ratio of exercise to eating is really beat! It's almost like 2-8 which is TERRIBLE.

I'm going to wrap it up,because I actually forgot what I was gonna continue while I was downloading those pictures that I attached above.So sorry!

Have a great day/week/month/year ahead! See you guys tomorrow

NEW VIDEO!







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments