Kid In The Street

By Gregory Low - November 24, 2013

Hey Internet,

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos lately about apartment tours or college dorm room tours (from Chrissy Costanza [ATC lead singer],Dan Howell [Danisnotonfire]),so I decided,why not I show off some of my junk?

I'm sure you've noticed that I love Kamen Rider (Masked Rider in Japan,or Masked Superman),and it's a hobby for me to collect figurines,items and DVD's all specifically about them.Here they are

 My whole collection of Kamen Rider W Gaia Memories and Double Driver.I'm missing out Trigger Magnum,Metal Staff,and Accel stuff.But having Xtreme memory is the coolest! It ain't cheap to get all this!



My collection of figurines.I don't have my Power Rangers and Ultraman figurines with me because it's at a different house.Now,you might think I'm childish,but I bought most of them when I was really young!



 My entire collection of Super Sentai,Kamen Rider and Ultraman DVD's.Yes I'm addicted to them,though it's childish,but I'm a really avid fan of anime (this concludes as an anime)Anime means animated cartoon in Japan,where the quality is much better than American animation,and more seductive girl characters in every single anime!


 Honestly,I don't know his name.I bet he's Kevin.Correct me if I'm wrong.Say hi :D



 I did some customization with my Samsung SIII Mini Cover.Samsung Mini editions doesn't have many types of covers available,unlike their big brothers or compared to Apple's iPhone.So,I bought some stickers last Wednesday in Sunway and did this.I added some stickers to my phones screen,but I can't take a picture of that because I don't have an alternative phone or a camera with me at the moment.


My new hobby,I guess.Vanguard is the most popular card game of today and I decided to buy two starter decks to try out how to play.It's really dumb of me to buy two starter decks,but the pink deck (Maiden Princess Of The Cherry Blossom) was really eye-catching and the red deck (Star-Vader Invasion) looks really cool.The pink deck costs RM45 and the red deck costs RM50 (red deck is the Japanese version,so it costs more).You can purchase this in The Curve alongside Ikea in Kuala Lumpur.

 My lovely TV,DVD player,and my PS2 hidden inside the drawer.Yes,I'm poor,I only have a PS2.But,I'm getting a PS4 for Christmas!


 My closet.There's nothing much because I'm not a girl,so I don't need to buy strapless dresses or whatever haha!


 My whole fun area,which is too outdated for me.My fun area is the couch now,with my phone


 My whole collection of DVD's from every genre.There's more behind the whole pile in a really big folder,but I'm not going to take pictures of them,or else I'm gonna have to take a picture of every DVD inside the folder,which takes time and space on my post


The best things I have in life right now.The Star Wars Trilogy consists of Episode 4 (A New Hope),Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) and Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi).Episodes 1,2 and 3 are separate and I'm not taking pictures of them.

That's most of the things I have.I'm not taking pictures of my house because of the valuables everywhere,and I won't risk any robberies,even though you guys don't know where I am :3.

If you have a blog,Tweet me with the link below and I'll check your Blog out.If it's good,I'll do a shout out on my next post!

Thanks for reading!~~


UPDATE: New features on the Blog as well as my own website,will be ready soon.Get updated by following me on Twitter

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments