Hunger Games - Thanks I'm Very Full

By Gregory Low - December 01, 2013

Hey Internet,

I just came back from Mid Valley after watching Hunger Games : Catching Fire,and I totally do not understand how the movie goes or supposed to go.Okay,I admit,I didn't watch the first movie of Hunger Games.By the way,Josh Hutcherson is pretty hot!Don't question my sanity,I envy guys who look good,cuz I'm fat

SPOILER ALERT!!


First of all,the movie didn't start off so well.It's just Katniss Everdeen (played by Jennifer Lawrence) in the woods with Gale Hawthrone (Liam Hemshowrth) and they were talking about leaving District 12 or something like that.

Then there was a lot of script and stuff,and Peeta Mellark (Josh Hutcherson) showed up and started talking and blah blah blah.Then there was this train scene and a lady named Effie Trinket ( Elizabeth Banks ) who looked hideous.She had many scenes and each scene comes with a different type of horrific outfit.And I thought Lady Gaga was weird....ish ish ish!

Okay,they enter the Quarter Quill when the 75th Hunger Games happened and 24 people (2 people from each district) went in,and they started finding allies and whatever.Then there was the acid fog,monkeys,raining blood,nude girl (she was VERY HOT,but it didn't happen during the Game,it was before it hahaha) and so on.

Okay overall the movie was okay,at least I didn't fall asleep,but I guess there is one thing I learnt today - never watch the second movie (or third,or whatever) without watching the FIRST,because you'd get so confused with what's going on in the movie,you'd have blown off your cash for nothing!!

The movie was a blow off,but I had fun at least.The best thing that happened to me today is I managed to get the Ultimate Edition of Midnight Memories (One Directions latest album,for all who don't know).I'm truly sorry that I cant show you the pictures because my Internet is quite lousy at the moment and I can't attact the damn picture.I'll post the picture on a different post!

Oh and,the album comes with a form to submit that contains questions and the prize is this super awesome perfume I suppose.I wanna get it,but I don't know if it's a girls perfume or boys >X<


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments