A Jelly Experience In Thailand - Day 2

By Gregory Low - December 04, 2013

Hey Internet,

It's day 2 in Thailand for me,only a day left and I'm off the following day.Of course like any other holiday (similar to my Singapore holiday) - day 2 is exciting!

I woke up real early for breakfast,which was nothing much - seriously,then headed back into the hotel,packed then my dad and I headed to the Sunset Beach (or Sunrise Beach,I don't know).We booked a snorkeling trip yesterday night (sorry I didn't post this,there wasn't much to post).


My group consisted of 7 people,including my dad and I.We headed to 6 destinations,not including the beach where we had our lunch.I ordered fried rice with seafood,and my dad ordered the same thing as well.


Eating on a rock (awesomeness)!!

Later on,my boat brought the team to a "monkey island" and we got robbed.





The ocean was crystal clear,unfortunately my phone isn't Liquipel(led) and I don't own an underwater camera,so here's a picture from Google on what I saw in the ocean.


There's lots of jellyfish in the water,not more than an inch so it's completely harmless,but of course - the sting was annoying to deal with.I was attacked at all sides of my body and the pain was unbearable.I even drank a billion gallons of salt water because of the damn jellyfish.

We got shipwrecked (just kidding) and landed on this "park" that was full of these super attracting stones.

Okay it's a filter.

The temptation to actually taking a few of the stones and putting it into my pocket kept growing by the second,until I read this.

That just sucks.I'm not really much of the "curses" believer type,but I'm not taking chances.I've broken enough mirrors already to set me back 7 years or more.




The shades makes me look freaking hot,so I kept them on at all times.I don't know why,but I can't smile.Maybe I was created by God to be into the "unhappy" type of human being.Anyways,my dad took those while we were in the boat,and there was salt water splashing everywhere.I drank some because I was tired to even take my bottle.









The colors just make the pictures "shine" much better.This filter is better than the "Enhance" filter or the "Light" filter,which is more to selfies. By the way,I use Camera 360.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments