Desolation of 2013

By Gregory Low - December 20, 2013

Hey Internet,

It's been a long year,lots of things has happened,good and bad,happy and sad.

I've been through a lot this year,having my back pierced by a knife by my good friend - who is currently my worst enemy.Misunderstandings happened with my friend and his girlfriend

The good thing is that my dad came back from overseas (Hong Kong) and he's here for good.He once told his friend (I was beside him) that he truly regrets for not being there with me when I was heartbroken and he wants to make it up to me.

I've gained new friends this year,and lost many - but that's a total normal cycle for a human being.

I started talking to my crush and she introduced me to her friends as her "good friend" which is better than just being a "friend" or worst "acquaintance".

I managed to head to karaoke and sing my problems out,which is one of the best things that has happened to me.

Not to forget,I've been able to watch all of the new movies that were released this year each week,and I could buy them cheap if I wanted to watch them again.

I received my first smartphone this year,but in return - lost my laptop and replaced it with a notebook,which I guess is better than nothing.

I've been working really hard to make my dreams come true (becoming a graphic designer) - which is also one of the reasons why I made my Blog,because I get to meddle with the HTML on the "Template" tab.

My dad told me to have a fallback for my career in case if I don't make it to be a graphic designer.Honestly,my fallbacks are pretty lame - YouTuber or singer/ song producer.

School is ending for me next year,which ends my 11 years of suffering.But lots of memories have been made each year and my friends will always be in my memories.

College is awaiting for me in a year,and I'm really looking forward towards it.I'll be staying in the dorm and I might just pick up a musical instrument.I wanna make a band really badly.

Perhaps I would be separated from my crush and family members,but I don't have a choice because this is for my future.

I honestly have no idea how did 2013 past so fast.It seemed like yesterday was the start of 2013,and now it's 11 days to the end of the year.Time flies.

I didn't get the chance to see my aunt that was supposed to be flying from England back here because her house got damaged in a storm or so.We were supposed to go to Kuo Lipe together,but since my aunt,uncle and cousin couldn't make it,it was only my dad and I.We went on with the trip for my aunt because she wanted me to enjoy myself for her.

What would 2014 offer me?I hope that my Blog will be more successful that it already is.I would love to pick up guitar or maybe piano.I hope that I won't meet with backstabbers because those are the worst kind of people.

I also hope that I wouldn't get the letter to NS,because those 3 months will be hell.I'm independent enough,but it won't be enough to survive through NS.

I'll also be taking a vacation to Singapore again,and heck yeah I'm so looking forward to it.

Last but not least,I pray that I will do well for my O-levels and prove my whole family wrong = in yo face!

To end my post,I shall write down on the best things this year.

  • Best movie: 

Ender's Game,Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug,Conjuring,Despicable Me 2,Man of Steel,Thor:The Dark World,Hunger Games:Catching Fire
  • Best songs
Can't Hold Us,I See Fire,Story Of My Life,Clarity,What If,Let Me Go,Classic,What About Love,Crooked,Everything Has Changed,Applause

  • Best YouTuber
Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire),Phil Lester (AmazingPhil), Tyler Oakley,Khalil Underwood (OfficialKhalilU),The Fine Bros,PewDiePie,Ryan Higa (Nigahiga),Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla (Smosh)

  • Best Superstars
Jennifer Lawrance (Hunger Games),Josh Hutcherson (Hunger Games),Martin Freeman (Hobbit)Orlando Bloom (Hobbit),Asa Butterfield (Ender's Game),Tom Hiddleston (Thor),Chris Hemsworth (Thor),Anna Kendrick (Pitch Perfect),Steve Carell (Despicable Me)

  • Best Artists
Taylor Swift,Ed Sheeran,Avicii,Austin Mahone,One Direction,Linkin Park,G-Dragon,Ylvis,Justin Bieber,Selena Gomez,Katy Perry,Far East Movement,Avril Lavigne

  • In remembrance of
Paul Walker (Fast And Furious),Nelson Mandela,Cory Monteith (Glee),Paul Bearer (WWE)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments