Limitless

By Gregory Low - December 19, 2013

Hey Internet,

It's been 4 days,I know.I have been super busy with a thing called life,and my Play Station,not to mention my mental breakdown because holidays is ending within two weeks,which is terrible.Where did all the time go?

A lot has happened in four days,starting with me completing Battlefield (took me 5 days or so) and Eye Of Judgment Legends (took me around 3 months) inactive.

Besides that,my new entry number 3456789654321 argument with my mum.

It all happened yesterday,when my mum constantly called up and then told me to come back home to try on some new school pants she bought for me.

It is completely ridiculous for me to take a ride from one part of the city to another just to try on pants and move on with life.

So,obviously I wasn't in the best mood when I arrived back home.

My mum asked me to try on the pants and went on with her daily routine of being direct at me - (You're fat,and smelly). NOBODY in the world would be able to take such a direct insult as that.

So,I blew up and struck up an argument with my mum.

Later on my dad told my mum to not be so direct and she agreed,considering she should know the amount of damage that's been done towards me.

Secondly,today I came back to stay with my mum,just for a couple of nights before I have to return to my dads' house and my mum packs off to head to her hometown.

On Saturday,I would have heaps of things to Blog about,because I'm invited to go to a comic convention that's happening at the biggest shopping mall in the city - KLCC. It's gonna start quite early,around 9 I believe and ends around the evening at 6 or 8.

It's gonna be great because there's tons of workshops there,including a Blizzard booth,which I'm so psyched to head to,and I might just head over to the Vanguard workshop to learn Cardfight!! Vanguard as a hobby.

Not to mention,very cute and sexy girls dressed up as anime characters,come on - who wouldn't love that?

I'm gonna have a dinner on Sunday as well,pray that the food will be good *fingers crossed*

My bro is returning tomorrow,and I'm really excited to meet up with him and we can hang out and meddle with the PS4 that he's gonna buy.I guess my holidays isn't so bad after all.

To end this REALLY short Blog status update,I'm gonna try to make it longer by adding this poem,which I stole from the Internet.Enjoy reading :D

Beware the stare of Mary Shaw 
She had no children only dolls 
And if you see her in your dreams 
You must not scream 
For she is taking revenge upon all 
Who had silenced her and made her fall 
Sending out 101 dolls to rip out their tongues 
So none of them will utter a single word again 
Beady little eyes, turning every way you go 
Leave them in the dark and you never know 
Forever they wil place you down, in eternal sleep 
With a picture of horror, your own blood will seep 
And gone forever, she will take 
All your loved ones and family 
Beware of Mary Shaw 
She's very angry 
And whatever you do, don't appear scared 
For she will murder you and leave your blood there 
Her ghost is kept inside one doll 
Dug from her grave, you will lose it all 
Just don't say her name 
Don't ask her why 
She'll take your loved ones and she won't cry 
Beware of the stare of Mary Shaw 
Her spirit lives on

I think I just traumatized you because it's a really scary poem.But you'll be glad you didn't Google her, (please don't,if you have really bad nightmares don't come hunting me down,I warned you!!)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments