No

By Gregory Low - December 07, 2013

Hey Internet,

Today I shall be discussing about attention seeking people.We see something nice,post it up on Twitter and get thousands of ReTweets and Favorites,and we instantly brag about it and act like we're a superstar.Don't deny it,you've done it before - probably on a different social media perhaps.I'm not saying it's the wrong thing to do,it's completely natural in human nature to crave attention from others.

For kids,it's pretty simple and straight forward.Just get cranky and your parents gives you a good beating - that's when attention is there.If you're good,your parents might just leave you alone to do your own stuff.Mostly,you'd only get the MOST attention when you're naughty,sick,or even worse - dead.

I follow lots of people on Twitter,but majority of them are girls because seeing girls rant and complain,is pretty funny.I need a new hobby haha!Most Twitter accounts that have around 2 million followers - which are mainly focused on the typical problems girls face in their life,gets tons of attention from the media.It's true that girls have million more problems than a guy,period.But don't you agree that,some girls take their problems to the extent where they WANT people to feel sorry for them?So,when they get replies from their friends,strangers or whosoever,they get the attention they want - just by exaggerating a bit.

Guys practically have to EARN the attention,and it's easier said than done,unless you're Justin Bieber.Puberty is a really mean thing.Now don't compare your classmates to the K-Pop boys you see on your TV or computer,they cannot be compared - not one bit.For a "normal" boy,puberty gets really mean and screws up your facial looks,and you look pretty terrible for a while,then you regain a good looking face.For "celebrities",puberty just levels their sexiness by a million times or so.So,when you're not good looking,you look like trash,and when you look like an angel,everyone wants to rape you.So girls,it's hard being a guy

Being a girl typically means being free to do whatever you want.You can carry along your teddy bear to a supermarket and no one would care - and you could be 20.if you're a guy and you do the exact same thing when you're 20,you get discriminated and people will stop to think about your mentality.Are you doing that for attention,or you just didn't grow up?
But,if you can play a musical instrument or even sing,you could be like Alex Goot or even Samuel Tsui - who are popular musicians that focuses on YouTube,which looks good and totally gets attention because - people love people who play musical instruments or have the voice of an angel.



Okay,take it like this.Imagine yourself as someone who's pretty,but you're not that popular.You'd post hundreds of Instagram photos of yourself,and you'd only get around 100 likes or so.Well,some people want more!And photoshop is your "wing man".You have a pimple,photoshop.You have small boobs,photoshop.You look fat,photoshop.We abuse photoshop just to get attention.

In one case,I'd put in Naomi Neo.Now I'm not saying that I hate the girl,I just happened to stumble across her biggest hater and it totally shocked me.The Blog goes by the name of AntiNaomiNeo and has around 100 thousand views in total.It's about a girl who totally hates Naomi,and reveals her dark sides all over her Blog and life.Now,it's okay to hate someone,but you don't really have to go that far to create a website to expose her "dark side" or so.That's too much.

Okay you're hot as hell :3

Now if you're thinking "Greg,you obviously hate her" nope,not true.I read her Blog very often and find her content nice to waste my spare time.But if she really is fake,I still don't hate her,but I would classify her as an attention seeker.

According to http://antinaomineo.blogspot.com/2012/12/photoshop-again_13.html , she photoshopped her boobs to make it look bigger,therefore attracting the attention of boys.Attention seeker much?

You can go hating on me,it's fine.I just think (in my opinion),get attention by doing something original,not abusing technology to make yourself better.Now I can guarantee you might be thinking "Whoa,that means if we have to be original to get attention,then we (girls) have to wear damn a lot of make up to take a photo,then wash them all off?" or "So I can't use the filters on Instagram to make myself pretty?OMG you idiot,go to hell" or "hey idiot,filters are made to make yourself better.We (girls) don't do this to attract attention of stupid boys like you,we just make ourselves look pretty" OR "Oh,so what are you saying Greg?I can't go and fix my eyelashes,nose or whatever?I have to look 'original' and be ugly forever?F*ck you" or ....you make up your own sentences.

I'm not saying that you CANNOT make use of editors on the computer or your phone,just don't use it ALL the time.Guys like girls who just be themselves,and not try so hard to be someone else they're not.Because,believe me on this - when a girl knows that she's the prettiest among everyone,she tends to let her ego take control over her,and eventually no one would even like her,therefore crushing her from the inside due to loneliness.

Okay now,my deepest apologies to Naomi (that is if you even read my Blog :3),I'm not being another one of your biggest haters,just stating some points here.You're free to do whatever you want,I have nothing to say about that.Enjoy :D



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments