A Day In Thailand - Day 1

By Gregory Low - December 03, 2013

Hey Internet,

If you saw my previous posts and my Tweets on @GregJSLow  , you'd already know that I have arrived in Thailand.I'm not technically deep in Thailand,just pretty close to Langkawi (boat ride consuming an hour,going at 60km/h).

The hotel is beautiful,and the beaches are amazing too.People are really nice here,though I don't understand Thai,and the visitors - I can't deny it,freaking hot! And there are lots of people from Canada,US,UK and whatnot.

I stepped into the room and noticed a 20 inch Phillips TV just waiting for me to get my hands on it 



 Room is very large and spacious.

 The wonderful balcony,and below is me and the swimming pool below the balcony

 I don't take full-face selfies because I look hidious (seriously),so the half-face is magnificent 

 Swimming pool below my hotel

 View from my balcony


 An open spaced bathtub. Yup no curtains whatsoever, (except to cover up the windows)

 The beach where I got shipwrecked ( I'm just pulling your leg)











 I believe it's grape juice,with some Sprite or whatever mixed inside.Tasted very good



 Nah,I'll pass.



Yesterdays post will be updated so do check that out.And I'll probably be posting another entry tonight because it's just almost 5 pm here so tonight there will be dinner and a little exploring.

To the guy that said I'm ugly on my Instagram,you were born a loser, and will always be a loser.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments