What Have I Done?

By Gregory Low - December 29, 2013

Hi Internet,

If you think your brother or sister is stupid,then you've never met me before.

There was a comic fiesta last week,and I did write a Blog post about that somewhere,and I bought a ring and a necklace.Well,I wasn't satisfied and asked my friend to buy me another ring.

I went to Sunway yesterday to get the ring from him and I put it on.It was a tough fit,yet I forced it in.Idiot!

NOW I CAN'T TAKE THE RING OUT HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Yup,it's uncomfortable and my finger is a gigantic hotdog. I browsed through Wiki How and followed the step of "using soap and water" which only managed to make my ring move by a centimeter.

Now,my ring hurts even more and I seriously need to get it out.I don't want my teachers asking me about why I'm wearing a ring to school because I would answer "I can't get it out" and my teachers would definitely say "That's a stupid excuse get it out and give it to me right now!"

Yup,that's the people I have to face 5 days a week ><

Well enough of this ring nonsense,I'll talk about what happened to me today.

First,I watched The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty and it is fantastic!!!

I ended up seated in a cinema with idiots all around me - continuously coughing every single second of the movie.Heck,I had so many visions and temptations to throw my popcorn and my drink onto their face point blank.

I bumped into my ex/crush/girl best friend - it's complicated - and her parents were there as well.They smiled at me and I believe I blacked out for a couple of minutes there.

She was watching a movie,I don't know which one but I bet it's Frozen.

My dad told me to talk to her,but I'm not really cool with girls because well,they are hard to understand and I don't want to make the whole situation very awkward between the two of us.

Anyways,I've been waiting for Ender's Game to release in DVD stores (pirated ones) and they don't have it.Either the movie is too good to process,or people just got a jump start and they all bought every single DVD in stock :(

Well,I need to get my finger off because I might get Barney's finger pretty soon.Bye

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments