Bad

By Gregory Low - December 12, 2013

Hey Internet,

Yesterday was supposed to be a normal Wednesday,which is just me sulking into the past where it's been one week since I've come back from Thailand.Yup,I love to make myself depressed,especially after coming back from a different country.When I came back from Singapore,I made myself depressed for over a month and a half,mainly because it was my first time ever going overseas and it only lasted 4 days.

I woke up,had a light breakfast (apples and Milo) like I do everyday,and all went well.Then the daily routine went which means eating lunch,showering and Tweeting,haha.Until around 4 p.m where I had this tremendous headache that made me go crazy on the inside,so I decided to take a nap.I didn't tell my grandma because I didn't want her to worry,and the headache wasn't that terrible,so it didn't really matter for me to take a bit of the pain.

Eventually,things got worse,and I started having delusions of a brain operation....which creep(ed) the living life out of me,and I was thinking if I had to go to the hospital,again.So my dad fetched me up to buy some DVD's nearby because I ran out of things to see,and I felt very nauseous.I told my dad,and he picked my grandma up and we went to the nearest clinic to get me checked up.

The doctor said I had a viral infection - in my definition it means I'm turning into a zombie, so he gave me some medicine to help me fight the pain.The workers at the counter,whatever you call them,took forever to get my medicine ready,and I was tempted to punch their faces because I was dying and they took their sweet time getting the medicine.

So I headed home,and collapsed instantly.I was trying to get some sleep,but my dad and grandma kept coming into the room to check on my temperature,and they were also talking,so it was hard to fall asleep but I managed to do so anyways.I didn't have any dinner,but surprisingly enough I wasn't hungry at all,probably because of the zombie infection I suppose.

Of course,sicknesses like these comes with a cold and your body temperature goes sky high,and you get shivers from room temperature.So most of the time I was covering myself with the blanket trying to preserve body heat.I slept at 11,and woke up at 2 because my body reacted to the temperature like I was in Antarctica. So my grandma gave me a cardigan to cover myself up and I had to sleep with socks on.Yup,that was how cold I felt last night.

Thank God that today,I am feeling better now,except that I've developed running nose and my nose is itchy like hell.I was supposed to post yesterday,but all that crap happened so I didn't,and I totally forgot what I wanted to post,so I'm just gonna complain here.

Oh,and I uploaded a new header,since my Internet is fast now - yay I'm really happy......

So,

Don't take too much supper,don't stay up too late and drink lots of water.This is to prevent yourself from
getting sick like I did.Also,don't be glued to your smartphone for too long,because the radiation can really affect you,and your vision.Try to use the computer rather than your phone.

Stay safe guys :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments