Catastrophic

By Gregory Low - December 26, 2013

Hi Internet,

Do you have that awkward thought that's constantly playing in your mind like some sort of tape recorder that's never going to stop repeating itself when the new year approaches?

Something very similar to "what would the new year be" or "will the new year be better than this year" and what not?

Well,as a very disturbed child I constantly have these thoughts especially when there's only a week left of holidays until I have to face the hell that's upon me in the form of school and school teachers.

Well,as a child we were always looking forward to growing up.But as time miraculously passes by,we ought to regret the things we thought and said when we were young and just keep praying and hoping that we could reverse time and become a child once more.

Being a child is very simple,you eat,play and sleep.There's not very much stress in school or insecurities.Heck,we'd have no idea what those were when we were young.

I miss the old days where I could just play on the swing and laugh so loud and people have nothing to say or do about it.

I miss the old days where I could just walk into Toys R Us without feeling strangely awkward as little children bump into me,or even adults just eyeballing me the whole time as I walk into the Power Rangers section.

Sadly enough,you can only be a child once,and time isn't really friendly with the term "once"

My thoughts that have been puzzling me these past few days or even weeks is who exactly would my class teacher be.I wouldn't want Hulk as my teacher because that sucks a lot,and believe it or not....there are so many teachers that has Hulk's attitude.

BGR is really too soon yet too late because if you don't actually have an actual relationship with a girl or boy when you're young,your future might possibly be f*cked up.

You'd have cold feet and your hands might even shiver when you even approach someone the opposite sex just to talk to them or get to know them better.

Your mind would go blank and gaze off into a parallel universe where all you see is the darkness that falls upon your head and you become totally speechless.

Not to forget,you'd even question your insecurities when you do see many couples walking right past you every single day,and your mind would say you look like a potato yet again.

The fact that new year would mean new things,friendship,relationships and life,it's not easy.

People grow older,and people pass away each year.The worst is when you would think that the new year will be great,then lose the one that's closest to you.Now that could be the end of your life,but you gotta move on somehow.

Haters and backstabbers will emerge from the people whom you thought are your most trusted and loyal friends .We've all been through those situations,as for me - I get that every single year!

Some friends even become more of an asshole than they've already been,for instance - When you see a friend whom you've not met for a REALLY long time,you'd automatically go "Hey bro" or "Hey long time no see" - but some people,for instance a guy I know,would go "Hey f*cker" or "Hey nigga you're really fat".

That's the worst kind of insult you could get from anyone,and this dude was a really close friend of mine.Now I hate him so much that if I even see him,I'm gonna pretend that I don't know him at all!

Another one is this guy who's in my class this year.I helped him out a lot on homework and things involving studies.But,when I ask him for help,he never gives it to me and that's very frustrating to deal with.Not to mention,he loves to think he's better than everyone and shows off a lot - and he even called me a f*cker and an asshole for no apparent reason.This guy made it to the top of my enemy list.

Misunderstanding can happen all the time,and some people just don't know how to accept an apology.I had a big misunderstanding with a girl and she even told it to her boyfriend,and he attempted to bash me up.I'm not a coward for a challenge,so I brought some stuff to defend myself the next day.

Turns out,he didn't attack me and according to some of his friends,he loves to talk big but never does it.So I won that battle.

For me,it's going to be my last year in high school,so it's going to be fantastic.Seniors get tons of respect and seniors get to host most of the events held on canteen day.Not to mention right after 2014 is coming to an end,I'd have the opportunity to dye my hair dark red,so goodbye to old fashion black hair!! HAHAHAHAHA

Prom is damn sure guaranteed to happen,and I'm looking forward to it.The only problem is that I don't have a date,and the girls in my school are really shitty looking,and the behavior is pretty much the same for most of them.

The good looking ones are already taken,so I guess I'm gonna be a bachelor at prom :(

I hope you guys enjoyed my post,as this will be one of my final posts.Next year is going to be hectic,and I might not post at all,but I'll try my best to keep everyone updated with the shenanigans I'm up to :P

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments