Final Days

By Gregory Low - December 23, 2013

Hey Internet,

It's so close to the end of 2013,and 2014 is totally a roulette I have to play.

Firstly,the class I'm assigned to has really noisy people,and I have my fingers crossed that I don't have to deal with too much stress,especially with the teachers.

But the fun thing was that I went to Comic Fiesta which was organised by KDU and other sponsors located at KLCC Convention Center from 21st-22nd (Saturday and Sunday) yesterday,




Yup,I guess there were 10,000 + people there.Comic freaks - including me :3

Basically I went there just to buy some merchandise,and of course,get pictures.

I couldn't get ANY pictures of cosplayers because there were so many idiots blocking my way and pushing me,so I just decided to scrap that plan.



















The ring has 2 symbols on each side and the center is rotatable.Though I don't know what those symbols are.

The necklace has a "Vongola" thing written all over,I just bought it because the diamond looks so cool!

Yup,I witnessed Singapore Sentinels's epic defeat against FKT or FTK I don't really remember.



My bro bought the PS4 and it's fantastic.The graphics is legendary,similar to you just taking a real person and putting it into the video game. Ignore my bro's pedo face :3

The PS4 is huge,and I measured it - 2 PS2's combined together and you get the size of the PS4.

Controls are extraordinary and the touch pad on the controller is really fun to tap :)

Not to mention the cool LED under the controller 


My bro only bought one game - Call Of Duty : Ghosts because one game is super expensive.I'm talking RM200+ expensive!

Yesterday,I had a family reunion somewhere at Oasis Square or something like that.My cousins really dressed up super hot and that's what you get when your cousins are majority females.

I have an equal number of boy and girl cousins,but I see the girls more often than the boys so yeah :P







Some of my relatives asked me to sit with my girl cousins but I declined because

1. I don't see my cousins often so God knows what they're interested in these days
2. Girls are quite hard to understand
3. They're girls :P
4. My history with girls ain't pretty,but it's not with my cousins
5. They're older than me by 3-4 years so yeah -_-"

Other than that,I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments